Review Drocon Scouter Foldable Mini RC drone for kids
Drones and quadcopters are one of the coolest things you can buy right now but they are quite new to the market which means it can be difficult to choose the best drone for you. When you look online and in-store there are a wide range of buying choices and new ones are released all the time as the technology advances.The DJI models are the most advanced out there, especially their brand new offerings like the Phantom 4 with an Ultra HD 4K camera. Ultimately the right way to make a decision is to sit back, take some time and read through some drone reviews.
This generally depends on their weight, for example a small drone with a small battery will probably last for as along as larger drone with a high capacity one. Ultimately to increase flight time it’s a good idea to have a spare that you can swap out and get back in the skies again. It’s not unusual for the serious hobbyists to have many batteries hooked up to power supplies at a time.
If you’re just getting into flying drones then expect at some point you will have an accident and something will get broken. Don’t fret it, if you have chosen one which has many parts available then you can often get it fixed pretty easily and cheaply. Though you should also anticipate that eventually you have an engine or rotor issue which needs replacement. This happens to the best aircraft in the business so it’s perfectly logical that it can happen to yours too. If you choose one of the most popular models you will have no problems finding the parts that you need to get yourself in flight again.
Unless you are a serious hobbyist and veteran of assembling your own model boats, cars, helicopters etc then it’s better to choose a drone where the amount of user assembly is minimal. This is for your own benefit as there is less than can go wrong, it is similar to the argument people might use when comparing Macs to PCs.
It’s becoming more and more common and almost standard now that the higher end drones have the ability to be controlled from a smartphone or tablet. This is achieved by either a cellular, WiFi or bluetooth connection. At this stage it my not be ideal for all users because you may not have a smartphone with a strong enough antenna to keep a stable connection with the quadcopter. If you do some research and read reviews you should be able to easily find out whether your drone can work well with a smartphone when in flight, and your one in particular.
Of course the standard way to control the quadcopter in flight is to use an radio control handset. This has been used for many decades for RC devices and it still works very well, you won’t have problems with keeping a connection with your drone (though they are designed to come home if there is). Some people also prefer a more hardware way of controlling their flyer rather than moving their fingers on an LCD screen, it can be more intuitive.
Exclusive styling design to attract you,in the night sky you can also find the drone,let you experience the infinite pleasure.
- Stable Beginner Drone For Kids: Drocon Scouter is Considered all Aspects for Beginners, all the Functions for Easy Operation Included: Altitude Hold / Headless Mode / One Key Backward /One Key Take Off and Landing/Lock and Unlock.
- Unique Spinning Function: With One Touch of the Function Button on the Remote Control, Drocon Scouter Will Hover at Same Height and Start Spinning Automatically.
- Foldable and Pocketable: It can be folded and put into the controller to take away easily.
- Search Light: Equipped with a bright LED searchlight on the head, users can fly the drone in the dark night easily.
- 3 Speed Modes: Drocon Scouter has 3 speed modes switchable: Low / Middle / High Speed, help you to practice the flying skills step by step, so that you can grow from a beginner to an expert gradually.
- 2 Charging Methods – Besides the normal USB Charging Cable, there is another built-in charging cable inside the controller, which can be used to charge the drone battery when the controller is powered on, that makes charging more convenient.
- Drone Size (Unfold): 6.5 x 6.5 x 2.7 CM
- Drone Size (Fold): 5 x 5 x 2.7 CM
- Controller Size: 14.5 x 8.5 x 5CM (With handle Sticks installed).
- Charging Time: 40 to 60 Min
- Working Time: 5 to 7 Min
1.Flying errors may happen after flights, a CALIBRATION and some TRIM job will fix the problem.
2.Motors may warm up up if being misused. have a 5 min break between flights to cool them down.
. Don’t bill the battery using current feedback above 1A. earn sure to disconnect the battery after charging, never overcharge.
CAMERA? WIFI FPV ?
– No, we have removed the classic camera of only 30M from the manufacture version, whoever will be satisfied using it ? And due to this change, we can offer a much a lot more affordable price to our dear customers. And it also saves vitality to expand the flying time.
The next model will come using a real HD Camera, please appearance forward to if you have interest.
- Don’t charge the battery with current input above 1a. Make sure you disconnect the battery after charging, never overcharge.
- Camera? Wifi FPV ? No, we have removed the original camera of only 30m from the manufacture version, whoever will be satisfied with it ? And because of this change, we will be able to offer a much more affordable price to our dear customers. And it also saves energy to increase the flying time. The next model will come with a real hd camera, please look forward to if you have interest.
- DROCON scouter has 3 speed modes switchable: Low/middle/high speed, help you to practice the flying skills step-by-step, as a way to grow from a beginner to an expert gradually.
- Stable beginner drone for kids: DROCON scouter is regarded as all aspects for beginners, all the functions for easy operation included: Altitude hold/headless mode/one key backward/one key take off and landing.
What’s in the box?
- 4 x Pairs of Propellers
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x English Manual
It is easy to control, flies well and isn’t overwhelming to him. Some drones have too many buttons and things. This one is great for teaching him how to fly a vehicle.
Cons: Preventing overcharging and excessive releasing the battery.
Final Conclusion Drocon Scouter :
This is a drone for people who want to have fun flying without worrying about losing thousands of dollars in a crash. Honestly, for the price, you are not going to find something better. To me, that’s less than I spend on a week of dinners, so I knew this was going to give me enough enjoyment to justify the price. If faced with the decision again, I would buy this once more.