Review Cellstar H816HW WiFi FPV Drone
This drone is equipped with 120° wide-angle camera, including WiFi connection and real-time transmission, you can take aerial videos and photos with your iOS or Android phone.
RC drone boasts Brilliant Colorful LED lights providing you the ability to light up the night and WOW your friends and family! Watch the Drones Night Light Show!
Altitude Hold Function: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allow you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovering at the current height. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
It is equipped with barometer sensor to achieve height hold. And built-in 6 axis gyro helps to hold the attitude and position of fuselage which making the video shooting and photograph more stability.
Flying time is longer then similar products, up to 8 minutes. Charging time: about 40-50 minutes. Extra Battery and USB Cable are included so you can charge on the go and maximize your flight time.
6-axis gyro stabilizer; Radical flips& rolls; Auto trim function; Long range 2.4GHz control; Low voltage protection; Slow/mid/high 3 different speeds; Headless mode; One key return; Flashing light.
First Person View 720P HD REAL TIME Video Camera (2MP, 1280×720 Pixel) enable you to take aerial videos and photos with your iPhone or Android phone device.
Operate the Helicute H816HW drone with the App to activate multiple functions. Complete power is at your fingertips. Control the camera and change flight settings, all from your mobile device.
If you’re just getting into flying drones then expect at some point you will have an accident and something will get broken. Don’t fret it, if you have chosen one which has many parts available then you can often get it fixed pretty easily and cheaply. Though you should also anticipate that eventually you have an engine or rotor issue which needs replacement. This happens to the best aircraft in the business so it’s perfectly logical that it can happen to yours too. If you choose one of the most popular models you will have no problems finding the parts that you need to get yourself in flight again.
- Size: 17 x 17 x 3.5cm/6.7 x 6.7 x 1.4in
- Maximum rise speed: 2m / s
- Maximum descent speed: 1m / s
- Maximum horizontal flight speed: 5m / s
- Control distance (No interference, no shelter): about 80-100 meters
- The longest flight time (No wind, uniform flight second gear): 8 minutes and 40 seconds
- Maximum hover time(No wind): about 9 minutes
- Support for mobile devices: 6cm-10cm
- Flight Duration: Approx.7-9 mins
- Charging Time: 40-50 minutes by USB cable
- Wi-Fi Signal Distance: Approx. 60 meters
- Drone Size: 6.7 x 6.7 x 1.4in
- Aircraft Weight: 52g / 0.26lbs
- Battery for Quadcopter: 3.7V 520mAh Li-Po battery
- Battery for Controller: 4 “AAA” batteries required
What’s in the box?
- 1 x RC Drone with HD camera
- 1 x Transmitter/Controller
- 2 x 3.7V/450mAh Batteries
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 8 x Extra Spare Blades (4 already attached to Drone)
- 1 x Small Screwdriver Item Weight499 gPackage Dimensions22 x 21.8 x 11.4 cm
- I found the controls easy to use, even for a beginner. The left joystick controls the altitude and orientation while the right joystick moves the drone across the sky. The trimming adjustments also help correct the quadcopter if it tends to move in one directions.
- You could fly all five to six fundamental directions (back, forward, left, right, down, and up).
The video quality is OK.
- Setup was straight forward and fairly quick. I simply attached the landing legs, properller guards, and installed the battery. I was ready to fly in less than 15 minutes.
- The six Axis Gyroscope vastly improves steadiness while flight.
- This drone is equipped with a wifi enabled high definition camera to take photos and videos while flying. A super wide angle lens brings a new perspective to your photos and videos from the air, pictures and videos will be listed in the application and mobile album system.
- A more easy to fly mode for beginners or younger children. Altitude hold mode means flying the drone at a specified altitude and adopts barometer to realize this function. Under this mode, with the remote control you can fly the drone at a default height and hover, making it easy to shoot images from any angle and more suitable for beginners to control.
- Video quality: As noted earlier, the camera can be “jiggly”, but I’ve seen other reviewers have mounted alternatives like the GoPro without an issue.
- Battery life: Battery life is around 10 minutes. The charger is not “smart”, so you do need to make sure to disconnect it from the charger after 1 hour to avoid damaging the battery.
Overall, having a lot of fun with this drone and enjoy learning the controls, tricks and also like checking out videos and pictures afterwards.