Review AKASO A200 Foldable RC Helicopter Drone with Camera
You are able to sign up for your cell phone to the drone to experience first explicit individual perspectives right through flight. The cell phone APP can also be VR suitable, merely turn on “three-D” mode and position your cell phone in a VR headset (VR Headset no longer incorporated).
In APP Control, draw a struggle path to your show and the drone will fly in response to the study settings. App Control may additionally carry out 6 directions: Take off/Landing, Left Facet/Correct Facet/In advance/Once more Up.
FPV APP QUADCOPTER: You can control the drone by Remote Control or phone. See real-time first-person video by pairing the mobile app to the drone through WiFi. Compatible with iOS or Android.
FOLDABLE QUADCOPTER DESIGN: Using foldable aerofoil technology to protect the arms;the AKASO A200 is easy to take with you anywhere.
2MP HD FPV CAMERA: Equipped with 720P HD camera to record high quality video or take clear images. Capture your friends and family from aerial view shots and see the world from a new angle.
ONE KEY RETURN: This drone built-in positioning system, the drone can auto locate the place take off just press the one key return button,the drone will fly back to where started to take off.
FLIP & ROLLS: A200 foldable drone controller comes with the latest technology of 6-Axis Gyro flying control system offer strong stability. When it’s stable, you can get it doing more tricks: up/downward, left/rightward, 360 degree rotate, etc.
4. 5. Finally, switch to “remote control mode” on app. The phone app is also vr compatible, just turn on “3D” mode and place your phone in a VR headset VR Headset not included. 6. The quadcopter is not waterproof, please do not use it on rainy days. Compatible with iOS or Android. Foldable design: using foldable aerofoil technology, the AKASO A200 is easy to take with you anywhere.
2mp hd fpv camera: record high quality video or take clear images. Track-controlled mode: draw the flight track as you wish on the smart phone. It has 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control. Features: 1. App control can also carry out 6 commands: Take off/Landing, Left Side/Right Side/Forward/Back Up.
Press the button and flick the control stick to watch the copter do incredible aerials. The g-sensor mode enables the small quadcopter to automatically follow the way you move your smartphone. To avoid losing or damaging the craft, please don’t use it in strong winds. 7. App & remote control: in app control, draw a fight route on your screen and the drone will fly according to the track settings.
- Type: Helicopter
- Features: Remote Control,Shatter Resistant Aerial
- Photography: No
- ControllerMode: MODE2
- Remote Distance: 50-80m
- Action Time: About 7 mins
- Warning: Please refer to the description for details
- Plugs Type: USB Plug
- State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
- Dimensions: 39*39*7.5cm
- Age Range:> 14 years old
- Motor: Brush Motor
- Material: Plastic
- Power Source: Electric
- Remote Control: Yes
- Charging Time: 90mins
- Controller Battery: 3*AAA(Not included)
- Charging Voltage: 3.7V 500mAh
- Barcode: No
- Model Number: A200
- Control Channels: 4 Channels
- Foldable arm, small size, easy to carry.
- 3D flips.
- Built-in barometer with altitude hold function provides stable flight.
- It has 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to Keep an eye on.
- Track-controlled mode: draw the flight track as you wish on the smart phone.
- The G-sensor mode enables the small quadcopter to automatically follow the way you move your smartphone.
- Will also be easily controlled by one key to take-off or landing.
What’s in the box?
- The Akaso A200 Quadcopter with Camera
- The 2.4G Remote Controller
- USB Connection Cable
- Micro SD Card
- TF card reader
- The battery
- Instructions Manual
- Excellent maneuverability
- Can perform stunts
- Sleek design
- Good for beginners
- Easy to set up
- Poor battery life
- Low-quality camera
- Cheap plastic materials
- Can get tangled in trees
In order to conclude our Akaso A200 review, we have to make some final observations. First of all, we have to say that this drone works best for beginners or for individuals who don’t want to spend a lot of money on a drone, but can be frustrating for users with experience. Overall, the drone flies well but has some issues with branches. Also, another aspect that we didn’t like is the battery life. According to the Akaso drone instructions manual, the user can increase the drone’s flight time by buying a better battery. However in order to do that the user has to remove the battery cover, take out the battery and to place it in a charger.